Sunday, January 3, 2010

MUCH NEEDED THINGS DONE AND SO NOT GOOD THINGS!

I am happy to say I finally got the tree down and the decorations put away today.The decorations outside are still there.It is way way to cold to get to them until we get some better days that aren't in the singles digits.Some of them are cove rd in snow and we will have to dig them out.
Landen and Rebecca are both ready to go back to school.They are suppose to start back tomorrow but we are not sure they will get to because we got 2 inches more of snow and the country roads are not so great.We are waiting to hear if they have school or not.
My water is Froze up in my kitchen.I was upset about it because i left my faucets streaming a bit so they would not freeze.One of my children go to get a drink and forget and turn it off.Come morning i have no water at all in my kitchen.I cannot wait for the remodel and we can fix this problem with the pipes in their once and for all.
So i am hauling water from the bathtub faucet to do dishes and cook with.It is a Royal pain in the butt.I am hoping we do not end up with Broken pipes...That is my worst fear.I don't mind snow at all but i do not like these freezing cold temperatures at all.Hoping for a warm up soon.

No comments: