Friday, January 11, 2013

Overwhelmed! and other stuff!

I always get overwhelmed with paperwork!Boy let me tell you i am totally overwhelmed right now with just home study paperwork..I am going to in for it when we  start dossier stuff!Michael and I had a heart to heart about naming our angel..we have decided not to name her Sara Rose.We wanted an African name and one that we agreed would be perfect for our pretty princess...So her new name will be...Amara Jamelia!We love her name...I am also thrilled to say i bought her a crib...a nice one too i pick it up Wensday!My goal is to have all the home study paper work mailed in the next 2 weeks!It has been hectic but i know i can get it together...Our autobiographies are done just need printed out...I have copies of our marriage licesnse and birth certs and divorce decrees from our prior marriages.Monday i call doctors office and set up physical appointments....I cannot wait until everything is DONE including dossier.My goal is to get everything turned in to country end of February!If we work hard and fast it may happen!

No comments: