Monday, March 11, 2013

sickness has hit this house!

This morning Landen did not get up was mopey and just did not feel good.He slept most of the day and coughed in between.He started running a fever and refused to eat or drink.This evening i did get him to eat a little and drink about 4 oz.A couple hrs later i offered him more water and he drank 16 oz.Tonight he  is fever free and drinking his water happily!
     Jaxson started coughing yesterday really bad  coughing.It worsened today so i got him into the Doctor.It was a good thing i did...My sweet Jaxson has Pnumonia .Jaxson Doctor thinks it best if he gets over this at home with antibiotics and his nebulizer treatments.If he worsens he said to go to ER and Jax will be admitted.I am hoping we wont need to go that far and he gets over it here at home.We caught it pretty early so its not to bad right now!The xrays showed a small area of his lungs affected by it.He was cranky today and just did not feel well.This is why i am scared to death to put him in school.Jaxson is medically fragile.If his health even deteriorates a little bit at school i will pull him as his health is much more important.
     I do not like neither of my boys getting sick!It is hard on them as neither child can tell me what is wrong.I am glad i pay good attention to them and can see when they are declining from sickness.Please keep prayers for my sweet little boys!I want them happy and healthy and sweet as they always are.

No comments: