Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ITS BEEN AWHILE

It has been a long time since my last post!Things have been chaotic in the Miller household but it is starting to get better.We have made big changes in our adoption plan and are now changing country.Ethiopia is where our baby is.
I long for the day to come that i can hold her in my arms.I have been putting any extra money i get away to help with the adoption.I am getting so excited.I will be starting to chase down papers we will need for our dossier.I pray next month we will send our application to the agency.I am so ready for this.I have my baby on the brain.I sleep dreaming about her.
I know she is in Ethiopia waiting for us.I am not a patient person and want things to happen right now.But in Gods time it will.Good things happen to those who wait.Still easier said then done lol.I will be doing another fundraiser also to help raise money.My excitement mounds as we get closer and closer to our baby.

No comments: