Sunday, August 14, 2011

WEEKEND!

Yesterday i had to work for 4 hrs!After work i went to walmart to get Landens medicine to find out they had none.So i went to CVS and nope they had none either..I was having a panic attack at this point as Landen had one pill left and he HAS to have his medicine to keep seizures away.I went to the very last Pharmacy in town and they were the life saver and had the medication my son needed!After i paid for it and got out of there i headed over to my daughter inlaw baby shower for my soon to be grandson.She got lots of fun stuff and some stuff that she really needs for the baby.It was fun and i am happy they got things they need for Baby Ethan Eugene.
I was ready to come home though i had been gone all day and was having Landen and Jaxson withdraws LOL.Today i slept in and then got up and been doing laundry..Now that i am working almost full time the laundry got backed up.I am spending lots of time with the most cutest little men today too!I have enjoyed my nice laid back day!Tomorrow starts another busy work week.

No comments: