Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FIRST WEEK OF WORK!

What a week this has been!I have picked up two more jobs totalling my hours to 30 hrs a week!Wow is it killing my body getting used to working allot more hours now!Also trying to get in a routine with the boys!I lay out their clothes at night for their daddy to dress them!I make sure medications are ready for Jax in the morning.He takes more then Landen and Michael was afraid he would mess them up.I get up get meds ready make coffee and get ready for work while coffee is making.I throw a load of wash in every morning before i head out the door!I don't get home until after 4p.m.Somedays its 3pm and Mondays its 1 p.m.I only have one of my people on Monday so it makes for a much shorter day!
I on the other hand come home utterly exhausted!It will take me a few weeks to get in the swing of working again!I will like the paychecks though!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

YAY to you for the new jobs and more hours! I hope it's not too bad of an adjustment :) Glad to see things are looking up!