Thursday, July 28, 2011

JOB'S

I had interviews with 2 ladies today!I got both Jobs i start Monday on one and the other i start Wednesday!Now to get myself in a routine will be the big issue for me.I know my husband is capable of handling things at home but i still worry!School will be starting and my husband will have to get up and get Jax prepped for his school day(teachers come here).I will have medicines ready every morning for Michael to give Jax.He don't do medicines.All i have to do is prepare them in syringes and he will give them to jax.I just leave a note and at what times he gets them.I will be working 30 hrs a week!Basically my hours everyday are 9 am to 4 pm!
This will be an adjustment for all of us!I have not worked much since Jax came home.I have my 4 hr a week job i been doing for about 2 months now but its broke up 2 hrs twice a week!This is allot more hrs away from home though!I am happy to have these jobs as right now jobs are hard to come by!I have to fill out paperwork for both tomorrow and start first thing Monday morning.I really like the the lady i will be spending the most time with we hit it off immediately.Wish me luck that its a quick adjustment and a prayer for my husband as he takes the role of stay at home daddy!

No comments: