Friday, July 22, 2011

STUFF!

Things have been a bit crazy here!We have been having some rough times but nothing to do with the kids.I wont get into it but we could sure use some prayers!I am still working my little 4 hrs a week.I was hoping to pick up another job but that has not panned out.I am trying to reinstate my nurse aide liscense and go back to work doing that.Michael will be a stay at home daddy when i go full time.The boys are doing great.Landen is learning and talking more everyday!He cracks me up as he does so much that is still like a toddler.What a little love he is.Everytime i go to leave he is right behind me with his sandals in his hand.He loves to go bye bye.
Jaxson cracks me up...Yesterday i picked him up and was dancing around the living room with him.He was making a noise through his trach.I thought at first he was crying until i looked at him and he had a huge toothless smile.He was not crying he was laughing.He loved everyminute of it.He smiles all the time and is so happy.He lets you know when he is tired as he gets cranky.Thats our que to get him in his jammies and into bed.He loves to be talked too and just smiles so big and starts babbling.He has came so far i am very proud of him.I have been working with him to eat again.Its a slow process but he is able to eat a few bites without aspirating.We are moving in the right direction with it.The biggest thing was just getting him healthy and strong.Now that we have done that we are seeing wonderful gains with him.He still dont get the sign language we have tried with him.
Rebecca just turned 16 and is doing good.She is reading alot .She is so bored and ready for school to start.
My first granbaby is due in september and we found out its a boy.I am thrilled to have a grandson and cannot wait to meet him.I am throwing a baby shower for Brittany in August.Thats about it thats going on here.Michael and I and the boys are going on a 3 hr road trip!Wish us luck as Jaxson does not like riding in the car !This should be interesting.

No comments: