Monday, July 18, 2011

A JAXSON SCARE!

This morning Michael and i were getting Jaxson up out of his crib.His HME mask has blood on it and we both kind of freaked out.Put a call into the doctors and he called back and said we probably scraped his granuloma when we did his trach change last night.He is not bleeding anymore which is great and if he does start bleeding anymore to take him to the ER.
It scared us pretty good but i am glad our little guy is OK.Moments like this are scary..The trach thing with Michael and I is a learn as we go process.We are pros about cleaning care and trach changes but blood should NOT be there.I am just happy it ended with no emergency run.
I have to share a funny.I should of grabbed the camera but just didn't think too.Michael laid down with Jax for a nap.I went in to check on Jax and started laughing.My husband was awake still and said Denise look at your son.Jax fell asleep with his lips on daddies forehead.He fell asleep giving his daddy a kiss.It was so funny and all i could say was Now that is tired when ya cant finish a kiss LOL.

No comments: