Friday, July 1, 2011

WHAT A WEEK!

This week has sure been emotional and crazy!I wont go into details on my blog but wow has mine and husbands stress level went through the roof!Things have calmed !I let go and let God handle it.Last night i was putting Jax to bed when his humidifying air machine decided to not work anymore.I called the 24 hr hotline and told them right away.He was deliverd a new machine today.So in order to get moisture in his trach i did 2 saline nebs through the night and kept his HME on.He did well and was not dry.
Jax has wanted to be held alot this week!His hip is really bothering him badly.I am going to have to call and get his orthopedic appointment pushed up.There is no reason for him to be in so much pain like this.I dont mind holding him as i love to cuddle him.Today i was holding him and he was setting up and he was giving me drooly kisses.Oh how i love those drooly kisses.
Not only is it a Holiday weekend but our oldest is getting Married on Sunday.We have a full schedule.Tomorrow morning her and her fiancee ar being baptized so we are going to attend.Then wedding on Sunday drive home Late and have 4th of July BBQ here at our home!Come Tuesday i will be exhausted but happy!

No comments: