Saturday, July 9, 2011

HE IS NOT CONTAGIOUS AND YOU CAN'T BREAK HIM!

That is what i feel like telling my friends and family!When Jaxson got his trach none of my family or friends want to hold him anymore.They are scared too!I have told them time and time again its there for him to breath and that's it you wont hurt him or catch anything.
I am to the point i have not pushed for them to hold him anymore.I see it as they are missing out.Its not only about holding but they talk to him from far away it's like they feel they need to stay a distance from him.It saddens me but mainly for Jax.The only thing i ask is they wash there hands before touching him.Is that to much to ask?Umm i don't think so!I ask this because Jax is at risk if they have a germ.So to my Family and Friends(not that i have many friends left).Jaxson is not contagious and you wont break him to talk with,cuddle him and play with him.
Its a big loss to you and Jax because you are missing out on one amazing little boy!So please be kind to my son!Let him know you adore him(I know you all do because you have all said so).
Just love him and talk to him.You are guaranteed to be awarded with the most amazing smile and a coo or two!You might even get a bat from his amazing eyes of his!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

If I could I would hold him and probably never give him back to you ;) It's sad when people don't understand, it causes them to be distant. Hang in there!