Saturday, July 16, 2011

CHANGE!

The Miller house is getting smaller as my kids grow up and move out!Its a big change for me and its hard on this mommy to see her children leave the nest!My husband laughs at me as i am used to cooking allot of food for the big family we had.Now we end up with a ton of left overs .It is a habit that is hard to break and get used to with less kiddos being around its also quiet!Rebecca is now the oldest in the house and she will be 16 this coming week.The little guys have their little things they do but its not the hustle and bustle it was when all of the kids were home.
I miss having my kids home !I know its time for them to move on and make their way out in this world but it is still hard.So we are learning to deal with the changes of a cheaper grocery bill and the quietness in this nest.It don't make it easier though.The only good things is my kids call me daily so i get to hear from them at least!
This weekend is one of those weekends when its way to quiet!Landen is quietly playing with his toys at the moment(that's rare ).He is usually loud and making messes for me somewhere LOL.Jax is napping and Rebecca is in her room painting.When all the kids were home i use to dream about the house being quiet.Now that i have it i don't like it.So now we learn to deal with changes in our family dynamics...I know it will get easier we are just not there yet.

No comments: