Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LIFE

Life has been throwing some huge curve balls at Michael and I lately.But today has been a fairly good one.For starters i got a call about another PCA job of 6 hrs a week!I work 4 hrs now for another person.So this will be 10 hours.I hang up with her after we set a date and time for the interview for the phone to ring again..Another person needing a PCA!This one has 20 1/2 hrs a week.I have an interview for this one as well on thursday!I am praying i get both jobs as this will be 30 hrs a week for me.Michael will be a stay at home daddy and take care of our kiddos here at home.He is a great Dad but i worry about him being in the house alot with the kids.He does not drive so its not like he can get in the car and take them to the park or something.
Tomorrow i am headed to ST.JOE MO. to apply for Jax ss card.I am ready to get this step done.I am glad things are looking up some!Now to get working and take the first check to get my car fixed!

No comments: