Friday, December 14, 2012

Our exciting news!

After much discussion my husband and i have decided to bring a Princess home!This is some story...when we first seen her we wanted to adopt her.Due to timing and financing we had to pull out of the adoption completely!This same little girl came back to us!Basically the agency contacted me about adopting her.Michael and I talked it over and have decided ya know God is telling us something..this child has been put before us twice.Now mind you finances are tight.We are by far not rich!But a little girl waits for us..she waits for a mommy and daddy and brothers and sisters!
           We have decided not to let paying for an adoption or travel or anything else stand in our way.You see this little lady has severe cp!She is in a foreign country that cannot provide the medical care she needs!We can provide that and love and much more.So here we go on  a journey to bring home a princess...We have already chosen the most beautiful name for her.I am excited about having this angel in our family!I dont like asking for money at all its not my thing.I have to swallow my pride on this and have added a chip in.If you can even 5.00 will help!Every bit adds up.It is important we get her home soon...she is starting to regress and this is a big concern for her and for us.

No comments: