Sunday, July 28, 2013

DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS AND MUCH MORE!

I recieved a letter from the ENT that it was time for Jaxsons appointment...I called to schedule and here we are waiting for a month now.I have some things i really need to discuss with Ent doc so i am getting frustrated.Monday morning i will be calling them.I also need to schedule an appointment for an updated hearing test and get my sons hearing aids looked at.Oe of them is not working at all.
   Next month Jaxson gets his pump refilled and will also get an increase in medication.While there we will try to get referrel to orthopedics.I have waited 1 yr now to get this appointment to discuss his surgery of his hip and dislocated ankle.It has been a long time coming.
      This should also be the week that we hear from Silver Cross who will be installing a ceiling lift for my sweet Jaxson!
           Jaxson also qualified for pateint care attendants for night support.I have hired 3 people who are working out great for my son.They all spoil him and love him to peaces.Its nice that mommy gets to sleep.The only night I have no help is actually tonight!Starting this week thugh he should have night support every night from here on out.This helps me greatly as i am my husband care giver and wow do i drag when i am up all night with my angel boy!I had to share this picture..he sleeps so sweetly..I love my Liberian angel so much!

No comments: