Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SOME GOOD NEWS AND SOME SO SO NEWS!

First the good news...The bid for Jaxson's ceiling lift is approved..They will be here Thursday to install it..This will help my aching back!I am thrilled as this will be great on all of us that do Jaxson's care!
    The not so good news...I called Jaxson diaper supply to order this months diapers.I was told they could not order them as they were closing their doors.I was on the phone yesterday trying to find a diaper supply company that takes his insurance.I did find one but they informed me they do not do diapers and we would have to take something else.I have no clue whet to use as he is so little for 8 yrs old.I called back later and found out that yes they have a size 6 diaper!So order has been placed and it has already been shipped.
    Tomorrow the elementery school nurse and sp ed teacher are coming to meet Jaxson..I think its awesome that they are coming to our home to meet him.Jaxson first day of school is Monday Aug 19th.I hope he has a great day and like school.

No comments: