Monday, August 26, 2013

School!

School is going great for both my boys this year..Landen is doing so well..he loves it as they go on walks,swimming twice a mont,bowling once a month and his favorite place mcdonolds for a treat!He did have a rough day today but it will get better i am sure.
   Alot of great changes came with Jaxsons school...For one i dont have to fight and argue about him recieving therapy.He is recieveing all therapy and i am soaking in  everything i am being taught!At the other school they would not give him therapy just consult.I fought it but the battle was not won.Here he gets therapy and alot more.I am so happy we switched schools.Today he worked on a puzzle andhe set in the rifton chair for a couple more activities.He loves school and smiles big when getting on the buse.He is such a sweet amazing child.I am so blessed t have 2 awesome little men in my life!

No comments: