Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Home Remodels and Life

I will be so happy when we get some of the remodels done to the house.I did get all the paint picked out today to finish the downstairs.The kids now want their rooms repainted.I will start with the boys room as our new baby when we get baby will be sharing a room with our Landen.
I have been averaging 1 day off a week so its slow going.I am doing as much as i can myself.
I will have to wait a couple weeks to pick out the new carpet for our bedroom and living room.
My next day off is Monday and my dad is having surgery so we will be at the hospital with him.
I am excited as i finally got my fundraiser off the ground.Theses women Love homeinterior candles.I am pushing to ge as much done to the house as possible before we begin the homestudy.Yeah i know they dont care about the house but i sure do.That and i want it done so i can put my time into dossier and shopping for baby.
Landen stayed home from school today he didnt feel well.So he was home with mommy all day.He is such a mommas boy,He enjoyed the one on one attention he got today.I tols him i love you Landen and he told me SHHHH. This kid of mine is too cute and funny.well off to shower and get to bed.4:30 am comes way to early.

No comments: