Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Job!

I got a new job.This one is much better and it gives me quality time with my aunt.It will also be great when the baby comes home as my hours are wonderful.I dont sleep much anymore all i think about is our adoption Journey.
I so bad am ready to get moving on this but Michael wants to have all the funds together .Why do i gripe i dont know because we are ALMOST there.I have been keeping plenty busy with an active 8 yr old who is so much fun .He wears me out sometimes but i would not have it anyother way.Landen got spring pics taken today at school .I cant wait to get them i will post them on here as soon as i can.
I guess i am antsy about this adoption because after India(not for impatient people like myself).The wait time is so so hard.I dream about our future child and the joy this child will bring to our lives.All 6 of them are the most amazing children a parent could ever ask for.They are all excited about building our family with a new baby.They have even picked out names lol.ok enough of my ramblings time for me to try and get some sleep.

No comments: