Thursday, March 20, 2008

Getting closer!

I am so happy we are closer to our goal.If we keep this up we will have all the money needed to adopt our baby.We are Praying for God to provide .I deposited more money into our account so it is growing.I went to my most favorite store today(hobby lobby).I seen a pattern for counted cross stitch bibs.I found one that says made in America but im going to make it and have it say made in ethiopia.
Life has been a whirlwind with the new job.I really like this job its more part time which means more time with my kids and husband.Landen has been a ham this week he is such a mommas boy.I love this kid so much.I love it when he looks at me with those big brown eyes and wants me to pick him up and cuddle him.
Oh and he learned something..He has learned to take his shoes off on his OWN.Now to get him to learn to put them on himself and on the right feet.Tommorrow i schedule his yearly check up with the nuerologist at the childrens hospital.I am positive he needs his tegretol increased.He has had a couple seizures that should not have happened.They also need to check his levels anyway.
He has come so far from october 2004 when he joined our family.He was not able to feed himself and was very with drawn.He is now outgoing ..feeds himself wonderfully and has just made leaps and bounds in the last 3 yrs.Although he still requires a sip cup becuase he spills and throws.I have been so blessed to be this little mans momma.I realy need to post some new pics of him.As you can see from the one i did post he is very handsome little man.

No comments: