Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

what a wonderful easter we had...My 2oldest kids were home from college so all 6 of my kids were here and my niece also had dinner with us.Landen loved his easter basket.He loved his hotwheels and bubblesaurus the best.He is not a candy kid so easter bunny only brought M and Ms (his favorite).
We had a easter egg hunt for Landen out in the yard and he had a blast.He was so proud he found all 12 eggs on his own.Although big sister Linda had to tell him to look down to see them.He was so proud he came inside and brought his basket to me and said ook (look).
Dinner was wonderful we ate and visited.Our oldest daughter Hannah stayed until evening time and headed back to her college dorm as she had school the next day.My son William stayed the night and i took him back to his school the following day.I felt so blessed with all my kids and my amzing husband being together on this glorious day.I am kicking myself for not taking pics.
Oh and easter egg coloring..My 12 yr old Rebecca ended up coloring all the eggs.Landen did not feel well saturday evening and went to bed early.Rebecca loved it.Of course she made camo eggs..she loves camo becuse her daddy is a soldier and she is PROUD of him as we all are.

No comments: