Thursday, June 24, 2010

appointments!

We have been very busy with appointments for Jaxson.Yesterday was his Rehab appointment and it went wonderfully.We had noticed while in Liberia that something was wrong with jaxson's left hip.We were suppose to get xrays awhile back and they never got set up.Rehab got the xray we needed yesterday and called me today to tell me my sweet baby has a dislocated hip .I cant imagine the pain he has and never complains about my poor sweety.He will be seeing an orthopedic surgeon in august.He also got an appointment to have his hearing tested... a swallow study done..an appointment to get braces for both wrist and an appointment to be fitted for a new wheel chair.We will be busy but i am thrilled that its comming together and this means more mobility for my angel.I hope they can fix his hip.My precious boy deserves so much.

No comments: