Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jaxson progress!


I have kind of taken a break from my blog!I have been busy with my little boys and am enjoying every minute of it.Jaxson is growing and is such a love.I love it when he smiles at me when i get close to him and he sees me.He now answers to Jaxson when we say his name he turns and looks at us.He is eating baby food now and Mango's is one on the top of his list.He don't like Bananas and chicken and broccoli.He loves sweet potatoes and chicken noodle dinner.He loves his mobile and smiles and talks to it and bats at it now.This is big to us he would look at it but never try to touch it.Now he giggles at it and smacks it with his tiny hands.We are still working on feeding with a spoon.This has made much improvement.He gets mad though when the food don't come fast enough.He is very much a Mommy's boy and will search me out until i pick him up.I am so happy he is home now.Its been 3 months and it does not seem like it at all.I have enjoyed having him home every second of everyday.I know we will see more changes in our angel in time.He amazes us more each and everyday!We love this kiddo.

No comments: