Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sleep issues and other stuff!

I figured out Jaxson's sleeping issues.When we are out camping he sleeps GREAT.Goes to bed around 10 P.M. and sleeps until morning.Once home he is up all night and when he falls asleep he cries when he is in his crib keeping him up the rest of the night.My baby don't like sleeping alone in his room.Landen sleeps with us so Jax is alone.Tomorrow we are moving the crib in our room.Tonight he will sleep with me or his daddy on the spare mattress like he did last night.
The doctors were pushing me to get Jaxson off of formula.I started mixing Formula with milk and slowly switched him over to milk.This has created a problem for my pumpkin.He now has a tummy ache and is vomiting.I am putting him back on the formula for awhile longer.
Today we had allot of fun!Michael and I and Rebecca,Landen and Jaxson all went to the water park to let Landen play.Its free and its fun for Landen.He loves water and getting wet.After Landen had his feel of water I changed him in dry clothes and we loaded up and went to dairy queen for supper and ice cream.When we came home Michael mowed the yard and i took Jaxson and Landen out and let them swing on the swing set.I love summer time when it is warm enough to get my little men out to play.
I am going to be up late tonight getting laundry done and packing for our weekend at the lake camping.Monday Jaxson has his eye appointment ,Tuesday he has EEG and Wednesday he has surgery to get his adenoids out.Its going to be busy.

No comments: