Saturday, February 19, 2011

CLOTH DIAPERS!

Here is the zebra print one i just bought..LOL we love Zebra print he will be styling with his diaper and zebra hearing aides.
Cats meow diaper LOL this one says it all!

I have tried many of them..I bought dappies diapers and they are made very small even though they claimed to be large up to 35 lbs.He hit 22 and they were way to tight..Then i bought Kushies..These are good but very BULKY!I do use them though.Then a mom posted about Justsimply baby diapers.I bought 4 of them and LOVE LOVE them.He does not leak at all with these.They are easy to use and care for and its onesize as they snap to the fit.I just bought 3 more.Not only are they great diapers they are the cutest and softest diapers.I never thought i would like cloth diapering !I love it and i am saving bunches of money and not filling up the landfills with one less child in disposables.

No comments: