Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DOC CALLED!

I love Jaxson's new Doctor...He was off today so when i called they paged him and he called me himself here at home.I told him what is going on with Jax.He has me giving Jax nebulizer treatments every 4 hrs.He thinks he may have a viral or bacterial infection .If Jax is not better in 24 hrs he said to call and get a appointment with him for Friday.Jax has slept most of the day today so i know my boy is really sick.He cried during his trach change he cries during diaper changed he is down right miserable.
Yesterday he vomited a ton of phlegm...I went to throw the puke clothes in the washer to discover the pipes have froze.So i am using disposable diapers as i have no way to wash his cloth diapers right now.We have water everywhere else just not the wash machine.So be the life of this frigid cold Kansas weather.Its minus 10 tonight and tomorrow will be no warmer.

No comments: