Monday, February 7, 2011

MANIC MONDAY!

That is how it started today.I was cleaning house and my Vacuum decided it did not want to work.So i worked on it and got the clog of i dont know what out of it and it is working fine now.Then UPS delivers Jaxson's Trach supplies and i was ticked off they sent us the wrong HME'S(humidifying moisture exchange)These ones were for a vent child and they do not stay on.They also sent no saline bullets,no trach cleaning kits and one oxi tip(suppose to be 4 all together).I was mad it would be nice for once if i did not have to call them and argue with them.
We had a horrible leak in our small bathroom.The floor has been soaked and we did not know where it was coming from.My dad came over and found it and him and Michael fixed it.I dont know what happend after it was done.My dad lost his balance and fell in Jaxson's bedroom.We all jump up and run he was on his knees holding his chest which scared me.My dad has a bad heart so first thing i thought was a heart attack.He said his heart was fine but he did hurt his knee from the fall.I hope he is not to sore or in much pain tomorrow.
Tomorrow i am heading to town to finish getting some things for Jaxson's Birthday party this weekend.I am so excited to finally have him with us on his birthday.

No comments: