Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BRAIN STORMING!

Money has gotten really tight in this household.Working out of the home is not an option right now because Jaxson is full time care.Yes My husband can do some of it but he don't do his medications and the trach care takes both of us.So i have brain stormed an idea with my aunt and a friend!We are going to open an etsy store and sale some of our handcrafted items.So i need to get busy and get some of my projects done.
I have found a few ways to cut cost already but extra income is what we need right now.We have went full time cloth with Jax..It saves big from buying diapers..Landen wears diapers to school but at home he is in big boy underwear.That has helped too.Now before i grocery shop i look through my pantry to see what we have and match meals to that.I also clip coupons and watch the sale ads.We live 10 miles out from the town we shop in see doctors in and so on.So i make one day to do all my errands on one day to save gas.We get most of our clothing at the thrift store..If you catch them just right you get really nice things even some brand new items.It is worth my time to go there.All of mine and my husbands clothes come from there.I have a recipe to make my own laundry soap which is also a big money saver and will be picking up what i need for this soon.
any other ideas to cut cost?I am all about saving a buck and any advice or ideas to cut cost would be great!

No comments: