Sunday, March 27, 2011

THE WEEKEND!

It has been pretty laid back weekend..Yesterday was a lazy day!The little boys and I watched open season 3 and watched Disney pixar cars!Landen played all day and i got lots of cuddle time with Jax.Linda took my car and her boyfriend and her went to visit his grandma.Rebecca went to a bomb fire birthday party last night.I was not feeling well come evening and took a nap.Michael watched the little boys why mommy slept!I felt so much better when i got up.My husband was sweet and knew i was under the weather and ordered pizza so i did not have to cook. Today i am doing laundry!The kids were on spring break all last week and go back tomorrow so i am doing the mounds of laundry today so they have clean clothes for school.I am also going through and organizing Jaxson and Landen's room today .It is almost finished.Tomorrow when the kids are back in school i am shampooing the carpet in their room.I cant wait for the weather to warm up i have so much yard work to do.Hoping soon these cold temps go away and the warm days come back.

No comments: