Friday, September 16, 2011

ANOTHER MEETING FOR JAX AND OTHER STUFF!

I meet with the school again this Monday to go over the plan in place for Jax!We will find out how much Therapy he will get and when school will begin for him.I am excited to see the progress he will make.
I am trying to teach myself to crochet!It is going very slow and i still dont have my tension right.I will keep practicing.It is getting a little better each time i work on it.
Things have been going pretty good here.I am loving this cooler weather.Michael not so much but i love it and am ready to decorate my home for fall.Landen is doing well with school and Rebecca is struggling a bit with Geometry.
Jax has been sick today and has vomitted a couple times.I hope he is not catching nothing.Tomorrow he goes for a flu shot.All 3 kids and myself are getting one.My husband will get his at the VA.
Loving my kids as they all grow and learn daily.Nothing more amazing then happy healthy thriving children.

No comments: