Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MEETING AT SCHOOL!

Today was the meeting with Jax at school!All the team of Therapist was there and the special education teacher.It went very very well!Jax really liked the Ocupational therapist and was trying hard to talk with her.They asked what goals i had for him and i told them communication and mobility are the biggest for him at this point and time.They agreed with me on this.Jax of course stole their hearts.He is such a sweet little man and i am so blessed he is my son.
Even though i only work a few hrs everyday its the longest days not being with him.I think about him constantly while i am at work!In the next week or so we will find out when his homebound start date for school is.I am very very happy Jax will be starting some schooling and Therapy really soon.My little one wants so bad to be mobile and communicate more.I cant wait to see him blossom.

No comments: