Sunday, September 4, 2011

ASK ME!

I am a very honest person !Those that want to ask questions about our adoption Please do..Instead of talking about it and saying things that are very untrue!I had a person who was very curious and she said..Please i am not good with words so don't take something i say OFFENSIVE i am curious.That to me is the way to approach it.If it came out wrong she was not intentionally being hurtful.But those that say..I don't know why you want a kid like that!Now that anger me to no end.My kid is just a kid..He may look a little different and he may have a plastic thing sticking out his neck to help him breath but he is still a kid.
The one that irritates me allot is..They keep adopting kids to get a check every month.Where have you got your information?If you looked up adoption you will realize there is no money.We did NOT adopt our children to receive a check.That is plain and simple and just utterly ridiculous.Instead of telling my friends this ASK ME yourself.I am truthful and will answer this very miss lead question the people think adoption is way to produce income.I can find many ways to produce income!
So ASK ME before you spout untrue things that you know nothing about.If its a question i want to answer i will if its not i will tell you so.My best friend was asked why i wanted a child with special needs like that.Why not a healthy child?My best friends child is special needs.Her answer was!He is a child and just a child and he needs love too!Thank you Dee for answering that with dignity and pride!It is awesome to have a best friend that can relate so well to me.
I will not answer every question you may ask!I have the right to share what i want and some things can be left unsaid.But know this..These are MY kids!Be tactful when asking me questions and PLEASE do not ask things when my children are with me.R.E.S.P.E.C.T.You would not like personal questions asked about your child and family member when they are standing right there.Hold this respect for others please.Now on this Note...These are my kids ,my heart and I love as though i birthed them!They may not of been from my womb but they are born in my heart!

1 comment:

all our tomorrows said...

You go! When you are done with the stupid ones, send them my way and let me have at them. For those who really don't understand, we can educate them. Our kids rock our world...period!