Monday, December 19, 2011

PURE JOY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

It is so fun to watch my 2 little boys get into the holiday!Jaxson set on Santas lap and just stared at him and was really fascinated with Santas fluffy beard.The christmas lights on the tree intrugue him and he could set and stare at the Christmas tree all day if i let him.We are so excited this year for Christmas.Last year Jaxson and myself spent it in the picu.It is not a good place to be on Christmas!This year we are home and so excited to what little Jax does on Christmas morning.
Landen loves Christmas.This is his favorite time of year!His favorite song is Jingle bell rock and boy does he get down dancing to it its so cute.All day today he has told me Santa is coming to fill his stocking and he looks up at it.I tell him 6 days to go and he claps his hands and comes over to the tree and pats his presents.Landen does not really care about the gifts..he wants to rip the paper in a pile on Christmas morning and jump in it.He loves the lights,the music,the Christmas cookies and goodies and is pure joy!I love both these little boys so much!They give me so much everyday!I get smiles and kisses and I love you's.Life is wonderful with my Prince and Angel in my life!

No comments: