Thursday, January 19, 2012

BLOG HIATUS!

I guess i have taken a blog hiatus!It has been busy around here.Work has kept me busy on top of helping my aunt who had her leg amputated and i been spending my extra time getting her house ready for a wheelchair!The kids also have taken my time as well as some other things.We are all doing well and just keeping busy!I have started embroidering again and have been working on my project late in the night when the house is quiet.It seems to be the only time i have to work on it.Jaxson has an appointment Monday with the orthopedic doctor.We hope to discuss tendon release on his ankle and possibly surgery for his hip.Jax is totally healed from his surgery although the first 48 hrs was awful!He is much much better and doing great he is smiles all the time.He has a follow up with ENT in a couple weeks!Hope to share some good news soon as for now my lips are sealed .

No comments: