Sunday, February 26, 2012

BUSY WEEK AHEAD!

I have been off work most of the week due to illness!I went to the doctor Thursday but was getting worse instead of better.I took my self to the ER on Friday!Its a good thing i did...They did a chest xray and found i had bronchial Pneumonia.The Pneumonia had set in the bottom of my lungs.Not only that but my sinuses are impacted and severely infected on top of an ear infection.I was also dehydrated which shocked me as all i have done is drink Gallons of water since getting sick!I am in no way better still feel like road kill but have to return to work tomorrow.She has threatened my job and has every right to fire me even though i was and still am truly sick!So back to work i go.Then when home My husband and I will be working very hard at our paperwork for our home study.We also have some other important things that have to be taken care of.Its going to be a busy week for us.I am ready though to get the home study going and continue to work on fundraising to get our most beautiful girl home.

1 comment:

anita said...

OMG Denise. You have been put through the ringer. Poor girl. Hope ur feelin better by now. Dont worry about the braclets right now I understand.