Tuesday, February 7, 2012

INFO ABOUT OUR GIRL!

I have not shared much about our little girl...This little is 2 yrs old..she has cerebral palsy!She scoots around on her bottom to get where she wants to go,She drinks from a cup and feeds herself.She is a beautiful child and tiny for her age.I cannot share a picture at this time but i promise soon!
We are working hard to raise the funds needed to bring her home.I add as much of my paycheck to it as i can.I have cut back in areas to help as every dollar counts.So there you have it..she is sweet and she needs to come home to get the medical care she deserves.We have nick named her our little butterfly !Please pray she stays healthy as we work hard to get her home!

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

aww :) Can't wait till she is home :)