Friday, February 10, 2012

QUIET!

I have not updated my blog as i just have nothing to say right now.Family and work keeping me busy.Not much to report.Jaxson has a birthday tomorrow so we are having a party for him.I may have picked up a third job and all that check will go right in our daughters savings for her adoption.Bracelet sales are slowing down some but still happening.I am working on a couple things to draw on my blog.The bath and body was a flop...No worries as it will come in handy for something else i am helping to host!
Waiting on our home study packet to arrive...Praying this week so we can get the show on the road.I know we are struggling to raise the adoption money but i have faith and God is leading us.It will happen our beautiful daughter will come home.I see many things i want to buy her but i refrain as right now we are pinching pennies to save, save, save!People think i am crazy but am i really?They just don't get it is all.They don't get that God wants us to care for HIS children.That we can provide for her when she comes home.We will love her with all our hearts!When they see her and her smile they will get it!But for now...I am dredging on to bring her home and no ones words can change that..those words may sting but just for a little awhile!The pure joy when she in in my arms forever is worth it all!

No comments: