Sunday, April 1, 2012

31 DAYS IS TOO LONG!

To not post anything on my blog!The Fundraiser ended for the Kindle fire and the winner was drawn!Yesterday we had a free will donation spaghetti supper and it went pretty well.This week we will be working hard on Paperwork!I received a new picture of our butterfly and Oh my what a sweety she is.In this picture she had a huge smile displaying how pretty our Butterfly is.I am so ready to be done with paperwork and home study and Move on To the day she can come home.
Things are going great here at home.Jaxson is thriving and learning by the minute.He is such a sweety and gives the most amazing kisses,The weather has been unbelievably awesome here.Hot enough we turned on the ac.Life is good.I have an amazing bunch of kids and a wonderful husband and soon a new daughter to add to the giggles and laughter.I am so so blessed!

No comments: