Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DECISIONS!

When you have children there is always decisions to make for the best interest of your child.I am struggling with a big one for Jaxson.Nursing care will be coming in our home for jaxson.I am scared to hand my child over to a stranger to take care of.My husband and I have done all Jaxsons care.This will free up sometime for Michael and I but it also stresses me out.With me working 5 days a week that leaves Michael doing all his care .Michael also does his night care so i can sleep to get up for work.It is one sided for him so the nurse will relieve him to take care of other duties like yard work fixing things.It was not an easy decision to make on this.I have so many thoughts going through my head right now about having nurses coming in our home.I want what is best for our son who we love with all our hearts.I know its just my feelings on this but i feel like i am a bad mommy because i work and am not doing 100% of his care!I took this job out of necessity but now i just enjoy working.I love my job and i love my family.Its a hard call but feel we are making a decision that is in Jaxsons best interest.It just don't make it any easier.

No comments: