Sunday, April 15, 2012

PLUGGING ALONG!

We are moving slowly on adoption home study paperwork.We have had to address some things with Jaxson before we can fully get busy!Our fundraisers have gone pretty well still have to line up another as we are short on the rest of the funds.We will get there i am sure!
We hired a nurse!I really like her and she knows her stuff.She will start sometime this week!We have intake to do Monday with the nursing agency then we will know the nurses start date.This nurse took right to Jaxson and Landen.I was happy as Landen will be around the house allot when school is out and it was very important to us that she have patience with him.Things are looking up for Jax and us as a family.
I am still struggling with the nurse thing as i am handing my child over to her but i know it will be OK.My Husband will be here with her everyday!
This week my plan is to get as much paperwork done for the home study so we can get our beautiful daughter home.She is absolutely precious and we are just smitten with her!

No comments: