Monday, July 30, 2012

Not so good news!

The Ent appointment was a little much much for me and i almost had a meltdown in the office.Jaxson has to have surgery on august 23rd to remove another scar on his trach stoma.It is hard to change the trach and we are having to go in at a side angle(not good).Tha bad news is if he keeps forming scars he will not get his trach out for a long time to come.I am so upset for Jax and Myself about this.We finally convinced the doctor to look at his adenoids whil in surgery and remove them if need(we know he needs them out AGAIN).We also went to Hanger to get his new handsplints i was irritated there.They goofed up and only orderd One!He is suppose to have 2..Insurance paid for 2 but we got one.So another 6 week wait before we get his left hand splint.Today was filled with me getting frustrated and sad for my son as things did not go as planned.Pray Jaxson gets no more key loid scars in the future so we can decann.I will Be so happy when my son is trach free.

No comments: