Sunday, July 15, 2012

RUN AROUND!

Jaxson has always vomitted and it increasingly gotten worse.I have complained to several doctors and all they do is check his fundo to see if its intact and then send him merrily on his way.I am certain he has acid reflux!He will swallow lots of his secretions and then he vomits.I am talking everything he eats come back up.Sometimes its twice in a day.always at night or first morning feeding.I am tired and frustrated.His doc just emailed and wants another xray of his Fundo  Has had it xrayed more times then i can count.This is crazy just give my child zantac.It is scary for Jaxson to be vomitting as he aspirates so easily.Jax has an appointment with rehab..Hopefully we can move to the pump.He really needs his ankle fixed and his hip.Orthopedics will not do it until he gets pump.Which means my child cannot stand up at all or even set right because he is in pain with his hip.I am frustarted with all the docs.Guess its time for this mommy to get mad and pushy!

No comments: