Saturday, August 18, 2012

Changes Jax has made!

My sleeping Angel !I love this picture as it shows how sweet he is.Jaxson is so precious and always full of smiles.Mr.Jax is making big changes!He goes to Therapy twice a week and he is getting stronger by the day.He is holding his head almost totally on his own and is not to far from setting up.Speech Therapy is going wonderful!He is getting the hang of the swallowing and doing well.We are hoping he will be able to eat by mouth soon.The therapist says he definately will.We are so excited as we watch our son grow and so many ways.I am so happy this lovey is my son!He amazes me everyday with something new.Oh the kisses he gives and that smile that says it all.

2 comments:

anita said...

Denise,
I havnt forgotten about ya. I usually have troubs leavin messages. Hope this goes through. Hes gotten so big. Glad to hear that hes proggressing along.

anita said...

Hey hun give me a buzz sometime