Sunday, August 19, 2012

Too Big!

I have been cloth diapering Jaxson for way over a year!
                       1.I am saving a Ton!
                       2.I am saving the landfills!
                        3.He has never had a diaper rash in cloth!
                        4.he just floods disposable
                         5.I just love cloth diapering!
Now we have a dilema and its called to chunky to fit them!I am trying new ways to keep cloth diapering as i love it so much and it just works great for Jaxson..A woman online who makes diaper covers for older kids.Now her time is busy because she is a mom with children so getting them is hard.I finally got one and it has already been mailed out to me.For now I am using prefolds folded up in a diaper cover that is almost 2 small but it is working and thats what counts.Oh i am going to be lost the day we have to go with disposables all the time!
                                                                            

No comments: