Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Nurse!

Jaxson got a new nurse on Monday!We interviewed her on Sunday!She is AWESOME!She does an amazing job with Jaxson.She does school and therapy and massages.She works with him everyday!He smiles at her alot so that tells me he really likes her.He even snuggled into her when she was holding him.She cleans machines too without being told like we did the first nurse.She does a great job.I am very pleased with her and already see a big difference in my son.
   The  School OT talked to me and wants us to send Jaxson to school.I have alot of decisions to make.Right now with Jaxsons Immune system compromised i dont want him in school and i told her this.I told her maybe next fall we will see.I know he will get alot more out of school if i send him but i worry so much and feel better if he is home with us safe from GERMS!Decisions are hard and i want what is best for Jaxson.We will really have to think long and hard about this one!

No comments: