Tuesday, September 4, 2012

School!

I am very displeased with the school...Jaxson gets 90 minutes a month of OT from the school with ST and PT as a set in.They do nothing when here.They come for a half an hour and complain about the way his arm/wrist splints fit. They complain about his appointments at childrens hospital.He is not their child he is mine and i am doing everything possible to help my son be comfortable and have more of a life.They give us nothing to work with or help Jaxson progress.I am so upset!We have went out and got Therapy out of school which we will lose because they are going to Bill Insurance and Insurance will not pay for Both.
   I set tonight and made up a list of things that we will work on with Jax!It will be things he likes and things that need done..brushing teeth,washing face and so on.I will have an item he can choose..Old tooth brush,wash cloth,lotion bottle.Then he will have play time..I have not decided what to do for this yet.He will also get to chose between music and cartoons on some of his free time.I will also have Nap time and eating in there as well as bath,story time,and much more.This way jaxson can learn to communicate the things he wants and needs.Kind of like a switch board.
   I have decided i am going to give my job up so that i can dedicate all my time on my son.He will not get what he needs from the school so this mommy is going to do her best to teach her child.I am angry at the school!My child has so much he can learn if given the right chance.He will not get this through this school.
   I will not let my child be left behind...I am also in search of a play group He can attend for social skills.
Jaxson has come so far and will go farther.
   Tomorrow i am stopping at walmart to pick up some things to help with this.I am excited about all this.Jaxson needs a better routine anyway and this will be more structured for him.This mommy is learning as i go.

No comments: