Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Sweet Pumpkins!

We went to a pumpkin patch called Red Barn Farm !They have posted they are handicap accessible !They are not and it was very difficult to get the wheelchairs around.We decided we will not return to this patch.I promised both Boys a fun filled day!It was not fun for them at all.You had to walk a half mile down a gravel road to ride the hay ride.That is impossible with the wheel chairs.The same for the pony ride it was on top a hill with gravel.So the Boys set in their chairs until we paid for the VERY EXPENSIVE pumpkins (70.00 for 3 pumpkins) and we left.I was angry at the price we paid for those pumpkins.I have scoped out pumpkin patches for next year that are more handicap friendly.We found one and its not far of a drive.That is the one we will go to next year!I still managed to get this pic a a couple others.My handsome boys that i treasure so much!

No comments: