Monday, October 1, 2012

To good to Last!

Jaxson's nurse that is.She worked 1 week and ended up in the hospital and is now on medical leave.The agency called us and said she is probably not coming back.I am sad...We really loved her and she was so great with Jaxson!We have not had a nurse now for 3 weeks!Because Jaxson is on a pretty tight schedule...with daily things and school and therapy and out of home therapy and so on.I had to give up my job.My husband does not give him meds as he is afraid of messing them up and he gets messed up with his very busy schedule throughout his day.I drive Michael and Jaxson and Landen to appointments and my schedule was becomming more stressful by the minute.I loved my job...It was hard to let go but i have to do what is best for my family.Right now we are praying we get a GREAT nurse soon!

No comments: