Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Realistic!

We all have dreams for our children!Dreams that they do great things in life and become a good person,caring and kind and respectful.With a child with Cerebral palsy and many other medical issue's you dream for that child to roll,crawl.,walk ,and talk!I was told by a doctor that spent less then 5 minutes with him that this was not realistic.How in the world would he know?I will not let some doctor that don't really know my child tell me this junk.For one..Jaxson is learning to army man crawl...This is BIG for our sweet boy.Jaxson is finding ways to communicate his wants and needs ..this is also BIG for him. I am not sure Jaxson will ever walk or talk but a Mom has the right to dream and shoot for the stars for her Child and that is just what i am going to do!Jaxson is perfect just the way he is!Everytime he learns a new skill is a BIG milestone and i  make a huge deal of it with lots of praise,Hugs and kisses.
     Jaxson is amazing and we love him so much!Dont tell me we are being unrealistic.Unless  the person knows my son personally they will never get it.Jaxson is teaching me along this journey and i am so blessed to learn from Him.
 

No comments: