Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers day!

Today was wonderful..i got to spend time with 6 of my 7 kids.It w as nice and i enjoyed it.We went to Nebraska to my brothers house for a bbq.All the husbands cooked and served the wives(moms) a plate for mothers day.It was a good day.
I am so happy to say that after being home 6 weeks Jaxson is showing signs of bonding and attaching.Today my niece was holding him he searched me out and looked at me.He looked at her again and started crying and turned back at me again.She handed him back to me and he quit crying.He did this a couple times today.When we got home I put him in activity seat so i could use the bathroom.He cried the whole time i was in there until i got back in his view and soothed him.
Tomorrow he has his opthamoligist appointment .I am anxious to find out more about his eye sight.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is wonderful that he is showing a preference for his mama! Bet it makes your heart just melt, huh?! :)